24.4.06
  Shopping + Pubbing
Today is the start of a new week again and somehow no matter how happy I am for the past weekend the dread blues never failed to make me feel down in the dumps…

Okie, maybe think of enjoyable things I might feel better…

Friday after work, I very happy went shopping at Marina Square… Bought a pair of shoes, 1 outfit (a skirt and a top, kinda casual for work or outing also can)… then bought Famous Amos, my sister asked me to buy Ink for the printer so I walked to Carrefour… haha, super tiring lor… but I finished all shopping in around 1½ hour… then went home liao…


As I know Little Match Girl got private sales (for members only) of 30% so I went there for some clothes lor... Last time bought a skirt there like it alot but too short and I do not look good in it (so I gave it to my cousin, I only wore it for 2times, don't waste it mah, lucky she want, else I gotto sell it in Yahoo and sure suffer a loss) and I found a similar one this time its length is longer... hehe...


Next went to Tinklebell first, but couldn't find a pair of shoes that I like, so went walking around, finally decided to buy at this shop called INK... but the shoe abit too big so I have to buy Padding and I did some cobbling work myself.... Actually was just to cut the sole padding to fit the shoe and glued them together...



I know my last entry on my Pubbing was too short, now a more (Very) detailed one k…

Arranged to meet Sean 9pm at Raffles Place Mrt then proceed to Boat Quay… but as I was on the way (Clementi stop), Sean smsed me say will slightly late, since I was already on my way and according to my calculations I would be on time…

Hmmm, how come nowadays is guys late one ah… Haha…

Then reach there waited for them lor, James was at Marina Square and he actually walked to Raffles Place… Haha… Then finally at 930pm, Sean appeared… he introduced 2 friends (Zach and Andy) to us (they were actually standing behind us but at that time we did not know them mah)

At first we went to this Pub called Cloud Nine (I think so lah, cos follow blindly) then last time they still have half bottle there, but unfortunately it has expired (the Pub only keep for 1month)… so they decided to look for other place cos they were back there for the half bottle and abit unhappy cos the expiry was so fast…

Then we walked around trying to find a Pub then can fit in our criteria… mustn’t have too little people or too much people, drinks cheap and got songs to sing… haha… After walking around for like nearly 10 minutes, we chose a Pub called QB near a road name Lorong Telok … After deciding on the Pub, I told kt where we are lor, cos he is joining us for awhile, kt, Joanna and Tommy joined us from 11 till around 1245am…

The 5 of us started playing the dice game “Bluff” lor… but you know lah, lucky I got watch SCV and learn this game else sure kena bullied by others… haha

After awhile another of Sean’s friend (Ching Cheng) joined us, think time was around 11+ bah, not so sure… then kt, Tommy, Sean and Ching Cheng played Big 2 (Dai Dee) then James, Joanna, Zach, Andy and me continued with the dice game “Bluff”…

In between games, I sang the song Ai Mei by Rainie Yang lor… and after that Sean and Zach also got sing songs… the songs sang were Jie Kou – Jay Zhou, Yuan Zou Gao Fei – Li Sheng Jie, Hua Xiang – Xu Shao Yang and Wo You Zui - Wu Ke Qun…

Sean said I do not sound like someone who is singing in hall for the 1st time… haha, I think this is my 3rd time only… cos first time was during a relative wedding (I was only 10 years old bah), another time was when I sang Top of the World with my brother at the Safra (Bt Merah)… haha… ages ago… plus I have experience in Choir, so maybe not that scary bah, somemore in Pub where will have people hear you sing… haha… all busy playing their own games…

Too bad my Dao Dai – Jolin and Joanna’s Yong Qi – Liang Jingru never came on leh… so my KTV gian somehow still there… haha…

After kt, Joanna and Tommy left, the 6 of us continued with “Bluff” but we only had 5 sets so I let the guys played (like that I can drink lesser mah)… then this time Sean became the “Public Enemy”… cos his friends all targeted him lor… and he lost like 5 games straight… so I told him if the next round he still lose I will help him drink… cos he looks like cannot liao… breathing and swallowing hard… well round 6 he did not lose but then round 7 he lost again… so I kept my promise I help him drink 1 time… then he tio suan say need girl to help him drink… at the end of the day, he was high again lor, just like last time at MOS but he told me this time around he got Merlion lor… the other time managed to control…

Then Zach went to answer phone call I think, then I took over… this time Sean was still losing…then finally he decided to quit the game and let Zach play… haha, kind of poor thing hor, Andy was the guy that keep targeting him and he actually bluff me a few times lor,

For example:
Zach (in front of him): 8 6s
Andy (in front of me): 9 6s
Me (I got 3 6s, so quite confident lah): 10 6s
James (behind me): decided to open up…

Then in the end, Andy only got 1 6 dice… haha, so like that usually will only have 9 6s… so I lose lor… lucky I did not pour a lot of Martell in my green tea... cos I clever don’t want to drink too much…

But there was a cup, Andy poured for me, wah seh, ½ cup Martell, ½ green tea (mixer)… then I drink one big mouth quickly add more green tea… else how to tahan the whole night without getting high at all leh…

Then there was this deaf lady selling soft toys and Sean bought 1 and asked me which one I like… haha, actually was eyeing at a cute piggy one but I just say anything… so he just took the first toy and it was Pooh… (too bad wasn’t Eyore, that’s my favourite character in that cartoon series, actually anything cute also good lah), so I have earned a New Pooh Bear for my collection… Haha… now it’s lying in my big pool of soft toys on my bed… no wonder that’s why I always got not enough space…

So we stayed there from 10+ pm till 2am lor… whole night only sang one song, unlike me hor but still okie lah, cos I was too engrossed in the “Bluff” game liao…

Then at 2am, we went next door to eat Prata… that moment, Joanna reach home liao, give me a call, asked whether James still around and have we gone home… she’s worried about me, so touched… haha, so I told her we are still having Prata and later will share cab with James lor…

Reached home time was nearly 3am and surprisingly my brother was already sleeping… haha, so early wor… started school different liao…

Then Sean smsed me whether have I reached home… and so zhun hor, cos I just stepped into my house only…

Then due to just ate Prata and drank Tea, kind of not sleepy… think I only fell into a deep sleep at about 6am cos I can see the sunlight when I was dozing off…

Sunday leh, rot at home… suppose to go hair cut with zj but she last minute got Client things to settle then I told her next time then cut lor… haha…

Whole day do nothing, just use computer, surf net, update things, check mail, chat… then arrange to meet a friend (already known for nearly 2 years but only met once…) to go KTV during the 2nd week of May… last time arranged to meet him liao, but I forgot about a appointment so have to put him aeroplane… hehe…this time around cannot liao… wait he angry, don’t friend me how…

Hmmm, nowadays really got to make the effort to know more friends liao, old friends are all busy with own things… can’t always rot at hm right… haha…

K lah, this entry very detailed le bah… haha…till the next update… too bad never take photos...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
www.flickr.com
saltvon's photos More of saltvon's photos
失去你,我又受伤了

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

 

About Myself


MY FAMILY

I'm the type who sits inconspicuously in the back of the room at any gathering seldom approaching someone first. Luckily I'm loyal to my friends and share the pain with them when they are experiencing the blues and lastly I don't like to engage in arguments. That's one thing that would make me really upset..


Collecting HRC (Hard Rock Cafe) Tees from different countries, so far I have those S'pore, KL, Bangkok, HK, Beijing, Tokyo Ueno, Rome, Paris, London, Barcelona. Friends bought for me from Los Angeles, Nagoya and Sydney.


I would love to travel round the world if $$ is not a problem.. hehe.. So far only been to parts of Malaysia like Malacca (1999, 2010), Genting (1999, 2002, 2006, 2009), JB (1996, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009), Kuala Lumpur (1999, 2004, 2006, 2010)... South Korea (1999), Hong Kong (2002, 2005, 2007, 2008), Macau (2002, 2005), Bangkok (2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2011) Beijing (2004), Taipei (2007) Taiwan (2010), Tokyo (2008), Rome (2008), Naples (2008), Paris (2008, 2009), London (2008, 2009), Barcelona (2009), Hainan (2011)...


Recently I have gotten addicted to Soccer again. It has been a long time since I watched, must have been the Interesting Fifa World Cup 2006 Matches...

 

Visiting Fiona In London

 

My Obsessions

Frank Lampard : Handsome Daddy :



花樣少年少女

 

吳尊 Wu Chun

 

Jose Mourinho

 

http://_____.blogspot.com
ej-louis / yengdor / wenrenfu / auntysab / lastinstinct / cinderell / -geor- / bangalala / er-udition / sexypiglet / freckleslink / seanshen / derrickrover

 

Other Reads
Cruz Teng / Evelyn / Xiaxue / Rockson / Kenny Sia/ Xie JiaFa / Blinky Mummy / Laozhabor / DaTouFen / Derrick Hoh /

 

Artistes
Wu Zun / Ya Lun / Louis Koo / Fahrenheit / S.H.E / Jolin Tsai / A-Mei / Frank Lampard

 

Retail Therapy






秘密の場所へ

 

Links
My Pictures / Friendster / Saltvon Profile / TNP Online / Yahoo Mail / Hotmail / DBS Singapore / YES 933 / KBox KTV / Internet SMS / Photo Bucket / You Tube / My Friendster's Blog / Facebook / Who Lives Near You

 

Chelsea FC

Premier League

 

Message Board

 

 

My Favourite Entries
I Should Have Treat Them Better / Am I a Victim Too / I Had A Dream / / My Only Regret / Keep the Suay Incidents Away Please / Complain Queen / Through The Years/ Don't Touch Me / Sirloin Steak/ Why Salt / "Merry" Christmas/ Harmless Flirting / My Holidays / Where Is The Love / A Letter For A Friend / My Shameless Dearest Brother / Slim Mints / Dear Grandpa / My Destiny? / Frank Lampard / CFC / 25 Things Mom Imparts / Irresistible Lammie / 是辛福人类吗? / 台北之旅 / Things Had To End / My Day with 力宏 / She's Gone

 

Archives
July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / October 2010 /



Viewership

 

Powered by Blogger

 

Best View in Resolution: 1024 X 768